Please see the remote learning page for details about how to log in to your lessons from home.
Please read the letter to parents from the Head teacher
Pupils with any of the Covid symptoms must not come to school. These are a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss or change in sense of smell or taste.
See the NHS page for more information.
Skin rashes may also be a symptom, along with headache, fatigue, fever, sore throat and loss of appetite
Following government advice we are implementing emergency measures
To contact Cathy Clay, the Head Teacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact Wendy Page, the School Business Manager, please email email@example.com
(links to all the information for learning and support at home, videos, websites, files)
Safeguarding during current restrictions
At Derrymount the safety of pupils continues to be of paramount importance.
Our Designated Safeguarding Leads are: Cathy Clay and Shirley Burman. One of us will be in school whenever there are pupils onsite and are available to discuss any concerns on the Churchmoor site’s phone number 0115 9534015. If the school is closed on particular days Cathy can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue contacting families on a weekly basis to keep in touch – in the first instance by phone but if we haven’t managed to speak to you we will email instead. We are aware that this is an anxious time for pupils and their families so please do contact us if you feel you need support.
At this time, when pupils are likely to be accessing the internet / social media more frequently, it is more important than ever to be aware of cyber safety.
As well as information on our website the following may be particularly useful to support families:
- Internet matters – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware – for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow – for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre – advice for parents and carers
- School Closed on July 28, 2022
- Nottinghamshire Holidays on July 29, 2022
- Nottinghamshire Holidays on October 15, 2022
- Nottinghamshire Holidays on December 22, 2022
- Nottinghamshire Holidays on February 11, 2023
- Nottinghamshire Holidays on April 1, 2023
- Nottinghamshire Holidays on May 27, 2023
- Nottinghamshire Holidays on July 26, 2023